RFA Member profile
1. What was your reason for joining RFA?
I was being bullied a lot in school and needed to learn to defend myself
2. How has training helped your confidence?
It's helped me feel stronger and happy and really did boost my confidence as a human being and a fighter.
3. What's your favourite part of being a member of RFA?
The club members as they have made me feel more comfortable and confident in myself.
4. What would your advise be to someone who may be anxious about joining RFA?
Don't be afraid of the training and people around you, as we work as a team and are willing to help anyone new.
5. What are your short and long term goals?
My goal right now is to represent RFA and make a name for myself. And my long term goal is to become a professional high ranked fighter